Monday, January 7, 2013

a time to be private, and a time to tell the truth.

The truth is this world is still full of miracles. My baby is living proof that God is alive, real and moving in my life today. Even through this time, I'm in and out of the hospital, I have been in fear of losing my baby, but God has not left me or forsaken me. I wanted to keep this to myself and "suffer" in private but my hope is that my story will give someone hope. I have faith and that's all I have. People can say where is God in this or that but I know in my heart that he is right there with me keeping me sane and not letting me give up. So if you take anything from this. HAVE FAITH! it can and will change your life.

"Let us go boldly before the throne of our gracious God. There we will find mercy, and grace for when we need it the most" Hebrews 4:16. That is my memorization verse for the month. and I take it straight to heart.

We need to go boldly before God, and he will give us every single thing we need, including mercy and grace. Even when we think all is lost there's always a little light to remind you that everything good is worth fighting for. Never give up. Never lose hope. And never lose sight of what you truly love.




No comments:

Post a Comment