Monday, April 23, 2018

Pearls of Wisdom - Contest Closed

What a week. We just got home from a weeklong stay in the Riley Children's Hospital, for my 4 year old son. He is having some G.I. issues. It is so hard to watch your child with tubes and needled in them, I found myself pleading with God often for healing. They still have not found the problem. I can only find peace in trusting God and knowing he has this under control. He will see me through it and HIS will shall be done. My son belonged to God before he did me. Honestly I feel like God is just letting me borrow him for a short spell.

I have met the most amazing people so far along my pearl Journey. I have connected with wonderful big hearted women. Amazing women who have donated gifts and shared their personal stories with me. I have been in awe of how God can open doors and give you exactly what you need when you need it. He will never give us more than I can handle and I believe it.

The nominations for the free pendant set are closed. The beautiful thing is that I intend to send a gift to ever woman who was nominated! So thank you all for participating and your time well spent will send a gift to the beautiful woman you shared with us all. God has blessed me so I have no other intention than to bless you.

Hopefully over the course of the next week I can catch up on some blogging and sharing of my studies. I am so grateful for your prayers and support. Please know how I can better serve you in any capacity in the future.

I love you!

Little Servant Doni

No comments:

Post a Comment