Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Why Our Yahweh?

So one of you may notice that I changed the name of my blog. Initially I used this blog as a place for me to expound, and relieve my thoughts. I would like to add on to the vision of this place.

Our Yahweh signifies my intention for you to be included in my blog. For you to comment, ask questions, give me ideas, share with others etc. So not only do I want to share with you. I though WE could come together and share with others. Ember + Spark = Flame (thank you Lisa) Iron sharpens Iron so essentially I need you, your testimony and your LOVE to live my best life! He is OUR God, lets share HIM!

On Facebook it seems as though real internal thought and conversation is not welcome. It seems people only want to comment on things that are cute, comfortable, mindless... But oh let that one friend begin to spew about their lives or what they are actually going through. Let me guess depending on the tone, you keep scrolling? I know there are times that I do. Then I realize that the reason I was on Facebook was to connect with others. If I am merely scrolling and liking photos, How am I really imparting myself into these peoples lives. And what am I getting from them other then the cliché Happy, picture perfect photos of their family (because we all know when we stop posting and sharing is when things in our lives aren't the way we want them to be).

So I want to invite you to take this journey with me. To become more personal, to make small differences in unique ways, to fellowship, to keep in touch more authentically, to LIFT UP OTHERS... I could go on and on, but Sharing, Loving, and Giving changes are made. Lives are changed, and people are remembered.

I invite you to have a more authentic relationship with not only me, but with God, yourself, and others.

Matthew 18:19-20 19"Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

Lovingly,
Little Servant Doni

No comments:

Post a Comment