Friday, April 6, 2018

What I have learned so far. Pearls of Wisdom

I almost got discouraged!

There, I said it. My goal is to be truthful and a bit transparent. I prayed for God to give me a direction. Check. I prayed that my heart could be softened to God's people. Check. I said  "HERE I AM OH LORD SEND ME" ( but not outside my comfort zone Lord because you know that is where I struggle.

I wrote the blog. I gave the invitation. No one showed up. Well, not in the ways that I seemingly expected. So part of my journey will be to highlight my new PEARLFRIENDS (yes I made that up) that I meet along the way. So back to no one showing up. Waiting isn't my strong suit but I wanted people to have time to answer. Nothing. I prayed on it and went to sleep.

Morning. I checked my blog and found two of the most heartfelt nominations. My heart was instantly melted and the realization that if I can even minister to one person, then my job is done (for the moment). I don't get to pick the outcome. I get to be obedient and watch God work his own Ministry,

I got my first ministry Donation! I have to tell you about that in another blog. The story is just too good not too share.

Then I got 9 orders, well my sweet salesperson did (I'll tell you about her later as well). So those order will help me to give MORE of these awesome gifts to those who may have been forgotten.

Am I changing the world? Probably not. But sending love sharing beauty, and connecting people back to God's heart while I do it. Is all I can ask to be used for.

2 Corinthians 9:8-11 Besides, God is able to make every blessing of yours overflow for you, so that in every situation you will always have all you need for any good work. As it is written, “He scatters everywhere and gives to the poor; his righteousness lasts forever.”  Now he who supplies seed to the farmer and bread to eat will also supply you with seed and multiply it and enlarge the harvest that results from your righteousness. In every way you will grow richer and become even more generous, and this will cause others to give thanks to God because of us...


Little Servant Doni

P.S. Always feel free to comment. I don't bite.

I literally had 2 cupcakes tonight. SO I cant bite. IM SO FULL.

Be a Blessing to Someone. God Bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment